Found to be Forgotten Again Found to be Forgotten Again

Very nice piece.

mdben0100, you fucking idiot. Record sources before you downrate something. You know for a fact that he made this, and he did. You also don't insult a person who passed away like this, you heartless ass.

But for the piece. Great music.

Drum Melody Drum Melody

Huh?

Explain this Create A Genre contest?

poguemahon responds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 043508

That's the thread.

Old-Chillout Old-Chillout

Man

People are 0'ing you for no reason. You did good on it. That's all I really have to say. Good job.

Lorendis responds:

Thanks alot for your review! I am used to 0 bombers, so i am not angry anymore.

SOM - Sacred Invasion [Remake] SOM - Sacred Invasion [Remake]

Not much to say...

I apologize for a lack of a review here, but I do admit you did very well on this. :D good job, dude. I really liked this song, and it sounded professional! I look forward to hearing your other tunes!

P.S. Good job with the drums there, I really enjoyed how it flowed with the rest of the song.

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you!

Yes, i spent some time to make the drums fit in.
And then i also, made some adjustments to the strings, volume-changes, mostly fades and raises.

But thanks again, take care now.

Subliminal Energies Subliminal Energies

Dan & Trevor from HRM Review

Dan's Grade: 9.5/10
Dan's Review:
I swear, this is sort of like an acid trip. In a good way. It's as if I am walking around and all of a sudden, things start changing colour on me. Flowers are dancing, and I somehow think of Tiny Tim during this song, but it's a great feeling. As if I wanted to keep on going, continuing to listen to this song, being entranced by it. It's as if I couldn't stop, and I didn't want to stop. It'd be the best acid out there.

I'm really glad I listened to this tune. You did really well on this. A masterpiece. Just a bit repetitive.

Trevor's Grade: 8/10
Trevor's Review:
Well, indeed this was a great work of art, like Dan said. My question is... were these GarageBand loops, or did you make these yourself? Because if they were just loops, you sure knew the right ones to put at the right time. I applaud you on this one, as I do think this has been one of your better pieces. As Dan said, however, it was quite repetitive. Nevertheless, excellent job.

Grade Avg. - 8.75/10
Rounded Up - 9/10 = Awesometacular.

Excellent job, dude.
-Dan, HRM
-Trevor, HRM

AvatarKami responds:

Thanks for the review gentlemen. Though its more like 2 reviews in 1 which is sweet. Double the pleasure and all that. First off, thats a sweet visual trip Dan, maybe someone will like it like that and make a flash animation or music video for it? I think it would be cool, and yeah it unfortunately does get repetitive. Thanks for the support and review and I'm glad you listened too. Secondly, thanks Trevor and yes these were loops that I found and assembled in Garageband and I'm glad you liked the timing. And again, unfortunately it is a bit repetitive. Thank you both again for your reviews and kind words. Now you guys keep up the good work rockin out and all that jazz.......er, i mean rock of course.

-AvatarKami
(Kami the Avatar)

Mezmerize Me Mezmerize Me

Impressive Work!

The beginning DID mezmerize me! I was just going to scan through the songs looking for a good one to compare with ours, and this one just caught my attention. Your guitars sound great, and without a doubt, they operate efficiently. Although, it seems a little too loud, and minor distortion would be the worst thing.

Overall grade? 9.

Good job, nal1200! I appreciate your submission to NG and I truly enjoyed it!

-Dan, of HRM

Mass Effect Mass Effect

Convincing.

I like this song alot. It is nice sci-fi tune and of great quality, only minor distortion. I love the video game Mass Effect too. : )

Although, some synth there with the higher pitches would need lower decibals. If that happened, I dare say this could be Mass Effect credits worthy.

-Dan

AvatarKami responds:

Hey, thank for the review. Makes me feel good and what not. Yeah I really did try to weed out that distortion but I missed some in about 3 places. Still irks me about that might try to do some finer eq tuning at some point.

-AvatarKami
(Kami the Avatar)

Death is the Only Way Out Death is the Only Way Out

Repetitive, but very nice beat.

Wonderful job, uten!

The guitar was very basic, but the way it sounded was great. You used the proper distortion levels. The volume was a bit high for the guitar, as it drowned the rest of song out a bit. The drums had a good beat to them, nothing to really say there. Your bassist is amazing! Wonderful skills! Get him and drums and make a real good D&B song! I really mean it!

Those little beep-ish noises in the song didn't sound like it should be with the song, but if you intended contrast, then you did good!

Overall, I have to say, this piece of work is very well done.

Downloaded!

-The HRM Crew

uten responds:

wow thanks ...but all [I repeat] ALL of this is computer generated I can play bass though

Galeforce Galeforce

Inspiring!

I have to say, this song sounds great!

The voice was a great touch! I love the beginning how it sounds airy, but keeps the listener's attention. I also enjoy how you mixed everything well enough so that it doesn't sound like a random thing put together. What makes me even happier is that it isn't some FL user claiming it's real work.

What might need touches is that some parts were a bit too loud, blotting out some other sounds and tones. Try modifying some synth and try adding more volume to your bass there.

But overall, I have to say. Wonderful job! You're being added to my favourites, because I like your music. I can't wait for the next 3 element complilation songs!

Keep it up!

-Dan, from HRM

silkng responds:

Thanks HRM but being the honest gal I am I'll admit that whilst I don't use FL I did use ejay for this song (and all other songs actually!). I've been dissed time and again for being a mere "sample arranger". But I feel an ear for music is, in itself, a talent. Or I hope so!

mediceight mediceight

Pretty good!

I like it man. Sounds awesome, apparently awesome enough for BritishMoose to use it.

9/10 stars. :D